Friday, June 25, 2010

2 StockTrading Review

The 2 StockTrading or Secrets of Successful Trader is a basic e-book. The developer of the program is Anthony Green and makes the claim on the sales page of how to turn $2,000 into $1.7 million dollars in roughly 1.9 years trading stocks. When I read this I was very skeptical. However, I did buy the e-book and started to read it.

It is a simple and effective e-book. Each concept is explained in easy to understand sections. The contents are well written and powerful. Another feature is it doesn’t rely on technical analysis. Personally I was pleased about that as previously I have studied technical analysis spending countless hours for no return.

Another positive feature is you don’t need a great deal of money to start. For example, you can start with $1,000. There are only 5 simple steps to follow which are well documented and accompanied with examples of pictures and graphs. There is no software involved, or expensive monthly subscriptions, all the information is in the e-book.

Anthony also makes the offer that if you are not satisfied and made money in 56 days, he will not only make a 100% refund but will also give you $200 from his own pocket for wasting your time!

I found the instructions easy to follow. I traded used this system for 3 months and overall I found it a satisfactory and profitable experience.

However, the results I achieved indicated that I would not reach the $1.7 million in 1.9 years. But a profit is a profit! What I was looking for was a more mechanical system that took the emotional aspect away so I continued my research.

My rating for this program:

Price: aaaaaaaaa5/5 Stars Price has been reduced from $99 to $49.99
Quality: aaaaaaa4/5 Stars
Effectiveness: a a3/5 Stars
Ease of Use: aaa3/5 Stars

Read More On The 2 StockTrading Program --->>> Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment