Friday, June 25, 2010

Best Penny Alert

This is the second product I tested.

The Best Penny Alert is a newsletter service which picks stocks that are about to move in price. This information comes to you in an email. Within the email, you get all the fundamental information and technical price details so as you can understand exactly what you are about to trade.

The recommendation that the service provides is easily understood. It gives you exact buy, sell and stop loss points. It means you are trading a mechanical system as it takes out all the guesswork. I like mechanical systems as they take out the emotional part of trading. Fear and greed are a traders worst enemy.

You receive 2 – 3 stock recommendation weekly that have the highest probability of achieving a profit. What I like most about this service is that you receive the emailed information of the picks 2 – 3 hours before market opens, giving you plenty of time to research the data provided.

My only negative comment on this product is the limited number of picks. I personally like a little more action. However, I have been quite impressed with the limited number of trades as several have given me 2 to 3 digit profit returns.

Best Penny Alert is a program that will deliver if when you follow the instructions. As mentioned above, I would have liked a bit more ‘action’.

I rate this program:

Price:aaaaaaaaaa4/5 Stars
Quality:aaaaaaaa4/5 Stars
Effectiveness:aaa4/5 Stars
Ease of Use:aaaa3/5 Stars

Read More On Best Penny Alert --->>> Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment