Friday, June 25, 2010

Welcome to My Blog!

Hi, my name is Larry Hobson. I have been seriously online for the past 4 years. During this time, I have seen countless schemes all promising the world, but when one gets down to the nitty gritty – they are all worthless scams. One common element of these scams is the long, very good sales page which triggers all the emotions of wanting to make big money in a ridiculously short time!

Some scams are quite obvious. The higher the supposed amount you “can” make with a small investment. This is basically the key to spotting the scams, they all revolve around this fundamental factor appealing to the readers greed. Yes, unfortunately, greed is not a nice word, but it does drive a lot of us to want to make a lot of money quickly – if this wasn’t the case, you wouldn’t be searching for offers which promises these sort of fictitious riches.

But these bogus schemes just keep on coming and will continue to do so as long as there are “suckers” who want to make their fortune simply by being given the exact stocks to trade, entry and exit points and ALL being profitable!

However, there is an niche in trading which can work, but again, the risks are high like in all trading and keen money management disciple must be exercised. Trading in penny stocks, the terminology applies to stocks with a low value, usually under .50cents. When these stocks move, they only have to move by a few cents, but the percentage of return is significant. Of course the reverse applies, it the trade goes against you, you can lose a lot of your capital. But if you can find a solid program with gives very clear entry and exit points, coupled with stop loss points, money can be made. The principle being, you only need a small percentage of winning trades with high ROI (return on investment) to compensate with the losses which will be small because of stop loss order being in place.

I have been researching, buy and trying out systems for over 4 years. I have made money, I have lost money, but I am now making a very good return for my efforts. I have to say I have been thoroughly disappointed with most of the products that I have come across and on many occasions I was ready to quit. But I did preserve and luckily I did, because I did finally discover three programs that did deliver their promises and were quite effective in their own right. I have listed them below and rated all 3 for you on the following basis:

  • Price
  • Quality
  • Effectiveness
  • Ease of Use

I recommend that you take a look at them and hopefully you can achieve similar results that I have been able to achieve. Whatever you decide to do, I wish you good luck and the very best to your trading success.

No comments:

Post a Comment